What we do
BD Remedial Building, a member of the Housing Industry Association, offer a comprehensive diagnosis and solution to simple and difficult water related defects in buildings, including leaking and damage to:
- Planter boxes
- Cavity flashings
- Windows & doors
If you notice the following common signs of a water defect; staining, decaying timber or bubbling paint, our FAQs might answer some of your questions.
BD Remedial Building’s results are based on our specialised construction knowledge, which allows us to provide a complete solution to building and waterproofing defects.
Stages of diagnosis and repair:
- Problem diagnosed via an on-site visit and a quote estimate supplied to the client in writing
- If the quote is accepted an Occupational Health and Safety compliant job site will be set up
- Depending on the problem, BD will use a range of products from liquid membranes to PVC membranes to correct
- Programming – BD will provide a schedule of works and keep the client informed of the job progress
- BD will fix the leak and repair the finishes that have been affected by water damage
- Repairs over $21,000 are covered under warranty for 7 years as part of the Home Owner’s Warranty Scheme
BD uses PVC sheet membranes, which are a class III flexible membrane thereby reducing the likelihood of application error and speeding up the construction process.
This means the client gets a faster construction time and a higher quality finish, which can be tiled the next day.