BD Remedial Building was established due to the demand in defective waterproofing and the need for quality long lasting repairs.
Licensed builder, carpenter and building consultant, Luke Ratcliff, and licensed waterproofer Steve Bourne, joined forces to offer clients a comprehensive repair and building solution and expertise in project management, consulting and contracting.
BD Remedial Building offers a unique approach to repairs from diagnosis through to completion. Quality information is supplied to the client on where the leak is coming from and a realistic, as well as the most cost effective approach to fixing the problem is provided.
Once on-site BD will keep the client informed of the job progress and on completion they will repair damaged finishes and leave the site clean and tidy.
Job sites are set up using our own scaffold towers, which reduces the likelihood of needing internal access to the building. Building rubbish is efficiently removed using our own trailer bins and we also provide our own portable toilet, again reducing the need for internal access.
The majority of BD’s work comes directly from insurance companies who trust BD’s workmanship and client focus – See Testimonials
BD is environmentally conscious and where possible will recycle and reuse materials without compromising the finished result.
Luke has 19 years’ experience and the following certificates and qualifications:
- Carpentry Certificate
- Building Licence Certificate
- Timber Pest Inspection 1 (unit 8)
- Timber Pest Inspection 2 (unit 8)
- Control Timber Pest
- 2002 Termiticide Application 2 (unit 10)
- Certificate 2 Pest Control Licence
- Certificate 3 Pest Control Licence
- Building Consultant certificate
- Waterproofing specifications and quality management training
- Building and waterproofing technical report training
- 2009-2011 Waterproofing technical report training
Builders Licence number 112415C
Building Consultants Licence number BC 245
Steve has 14 years’ experience and the following certificates and qualifications:
- Certificate 3 in general construction (carpentry-framework, formwork-finishing)
- Certificate IV in Building Studies, Residential
- Safety Checking Electrical Appliances Certificate
Unrestricted water proofer licence number 156147C